Your farm is your livelihood, let us take as much pride in it as you do. While you spend time working hard to build your farm into a business, let us provide the peace of mind to have the correct coverages in place. Since we are an independent agency, we can build you a farm policy to meet all your specific farming needs.
No matter the size of the operation, whether you own or rent, or raise crops or livestock, our policies may be expanded and tailored to help meet your unique insurance needs.
Basics of Farm or Ranch Insurance
- Farm home and contents
- Farm Personal Property
- Farm or Ranch Structures/Other Buildings
- Liability protection
What does Farm or Ranch Insurance cover?
- Protects household personal property in your dwelling, like clothes, furniture and appliances if you live on your farm or ranch.
- Covers the Farm Personal Property (such as farm machinery, grain, livestock, and farm tools) that you use in your farming operations.
- The policy can be customized to cover farm buildings or structures you want to insure.
- Coverage for your legal liability up to the limits in the policy for damages due to bodily injury or property damage.
- Coverage for medical expenses up to the limits in the policy for people who are on your premises with your permission and are accidentally injured. The coverage also extends to people accidentally injured by your activities.
In addition to your farm or ranch insurance needs, you may also want to consider commercial liability umbrella, personal liability umbrella.
Below is a gallery of images consisting of some of our Farm & Agriculture clients. Click on the thumbnails to see large photo.