No two companies and/or organizations are the same, so Miami Valley Insurance Agency takes great pride in the ability to offer custom insurance options for various types of large and small businesses, corporations, municipalities, and educational institutions.
Protect your business property with commercial property insurance
Commercial property insurance can protect your business against everything from a minor hiccup to a major loss.
- A fire could destroy your building and the contents inside
- A burst water pipe could damage valuable documents
- A storm could damage your outdoor sign
Whether you own your freestanding building, lease an office or work at home, business property insurance protects your business’ physical assets.
What’s covered by commercial property insurance
Commercial property insurance helps ensure the future of your business. It helps protect:
- Your building
- Your outdoor sign
- Your furniture and equipment
- Your inventory
- Your fence and landscaping
- Others’ property
A business owners policy, also known as BOP insurance, combines various insurance coverage with additional protection into one convenient package. If you’re not sure what coverage is right for your business, or have not considered a BOP, learn how a BOP insurance policy from Miami Valley Insurance can protect your business.
Do you need a business owners policy (BOP)?
Miami Valley Insurance may be right for your business if:
- Your business is located outside of your home
- You have property or equipment you need to protect
- You want to protect investments you’ve made in your business
What’s covered by commercial auto insurance
Commercial auto insurance covers injuries that you or your employees may cause to other people and their property while driving. A typical commercial auto policy may include:
- Liability coverage
- Medical payments coverage
- Comprehensive coverage
- Collision coverage
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage
- Coverage for vehicles you rent or borrow
- Coverage for employees who use their cars for business
General liability insurance can help protect your business from the unknown
Business liability insurance coverage is something most businesses simply must have, so it’s essential that you understand what it does and doesn’t cover. To be sure about your specific business needs, be sure to consult with a qualified business insurance agent.
What’s typically protected
- Lawsuits, investigations and settlements
- Medical expenses, attorney fees and damages you are legally responsible for
What’s typically not protected
- Employee injuries
- Professional liability
- Auto-related coverage
- Punitive damages
- Intentional acts
Below is a gallery of images consisting of some of our Business and Industry clients. Click on the thumbnails to see large photo.